A cool gray modern master bedroom. I like waking up in a clean simply decorated bedroom. This one fits the bill. Here's how to get this peaceful bedroom look!
1. A SOOTHING GRAY WALLS WITH WHITE MOLDING & TRIM
2. SIMPLE PLATFORM BED - A velvet monochromatic headboard in taupe sets the stage for this soothing setting.
3. MODERN SETTEE - SITTING AREA WITH CLEAN LINES NO FRILLS - Sitting area here features a light gray daybed settee with a midcentury modern vibe.
4. CLASSIC ART AND ARCHITECTURE TO CONTRAST MODERN DECOR - Great carved fireplace and classic oil painting work here.
5. STATEMENT LIGHTING
6. MONOCHROMATIC OR WHITE ROMAN SHADES FOR WINDOW COVERINGS
If you want to create your own soothing modern room, go to COCOCOZY Pinterest to shop this post.
P.S. Shop the 2014 COCOCOZY Resort Collection of pillows and throws at the COCOCOZY Online Store!
|COCOCOZY Resort 2014 pillows freshen up a sofa for spring!|
Photos: Rees Roberts